CONCENTRATED, HIGH-QUALITY ACIDITY REGULATOR FOR WATER
• PH-LED •
WITH PH-LED, YOU CAN EASILY LOWER THE PH VALUE OF WATER AND FOOD SOLUTIONS TO A SAFE LEVEL.
'If the pH of your food solution is too high, your crop cannot absorb the right nutrients. This can be harmful for the growth and flowering of your crops, and in some cases the crops will even die off. Measuring the pH value is thus of great importance, so always use a good-quality (and calibrated) pH meter.'
- The acidity of your water and food mix is very important for your crop. The acidity determines the degree to which nutrients can be absorbed. The value that is used to indicate the acidity is called the pH value. For most crops, the ideal pH value is between 5.5 and 6.0. It is also important that the pH value be stable. When the pH value fluctuates, the absorption of nutrients will not be optimal, and you will see that in irregular growth of your crop.
- The numbers tell the tale! After you have prepared the feeding tank or feeder, and you have checked the EC value, it is time to measure the pH. Always use a calibrated pH meter that is of good quality. Most crops prefer a pH value of 5.5 - 6.0, so that they are optimally able to absorb all the necessary minerals and trace elements from our fertilizers.
- An overly-high pH value is bad for all crops. An excessively high pH value of the feeding solution will be bad for the growth and flowering of your crop. PH-LED is a product that ensures that you can bring down the pH value to a desirable level of pH 5.5-6.0. This is the ideal value for plants, enabling them to absorb all nutrients and trace elements.
THE CORRECT PH VALUE ENSURES FASTER GROWTH!
'THIS RESULTS IN A HIGHER YIELD FOR FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, ACCELERATED GROWTH FOR FLOWER CULTIVATION, A VIBRANT, DEEP-GREEN COLOUR FOR GARDEN PLANTS, FASTER ROOT DEVELOPMENT OF SEEDLINGS AND RICHER FLAVOUR FOR HERBS AND LEAFY VEGETABLES!'
- After the water with food is prepared and the EC value has been checked, you measure the pH value. If the pH value is too high, add drops of PH-LED to the feeding solution and stir well. Measure each time until a pH value of 5.5 - 6.0 is achieved.
- This product is highly concentrated and is effective with minimal dosing.
- Read the label and the safety information sheet before use.
- Store the product in a tightly closed package at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
PH-LED is available in 500-ml, 1-litre & 5 litre packages.
Easy to use | Always measure your EC and pH values. The numbers tell the tale!